THQ Nordic officially announced a new release date for Lock’s Quest, for PS4™, Xbox One, and Windows PC: May 30th 2017.
This version is a remaster of the critically acclaimed 2008 Nintendo DS-Game, Lock’s Quest. In the game you play as Lock, a boy who stumbles upon an invasion of his Village, which triggers a wider war between Kingdom Force and a revived Clockwork Army, led by the nefarious Lord Agony. A gripping story unfolds as you progress through 75 Days of warfare, across a dozen unique maps, aided by a collection of turrets, traps and special attacks. Experience the game as it was meant to be, with a high-quality soundtrack, new high resolution portraits, and revised gameplay.
Lock’s Quest Remaster Features:
- New progression system automatically unlocks new turrets at specific story plot points
- Brand new Antonia Defense Battles featuring a new map
- All music remastered in high definition, with orchestrated introduction and ending
- Player controls remapped for keyboard/mouse and gamepad input
- Revamped User Interface, customized for HD resolution, including all new GUI Art
- Character portraits refactored in High Resolution
The wait for fans looking forward to playing this remaster is almost over with less than 40 days before the release date.