PQube is is back at it again with the another entry to the pantsu friendly Gal*Gun 2, headed to PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch early next year. I’m not sure why they’re skipping the PC version this time around, but I’ll be keeping my fingers crossed on a version being released for the platform later in 2018 as a special edition or something of that nature.
Visually the sequel looks a lot better than it’s predecessor with brighter colors and sharper textures.
GalGun 2 is the long-awaited follow-up to Inti Creates’ infamous on the rail shooter, GalGun: Double Peace, and features more outrageous action than ever before. A new army of more than 70 girls has been overpowered by lust, and you’ve got 30 days to survive their advances and put things right. Fend off legions of ladies with your Pheromone Shot, and use crazy gadgets to expel demons from their bodies in the most audacious first-person shooter you’ll ever play!
The Game will Feature:
- The craziest shooter yet! – Help swarms of girls exorcise their demon possessions by hitting their pleasure spots with your love gun until they explode in euphoria!
- A gorgeous new cast! – Woo a fresh set of girls in a brand-new Gal*Gun story. With the aid of alluring angel Risu, become romantically entangled with girl-next-door Chiru and childhood sweetheart Nanako.
- Fulfil each girl’s desires! – Manage your schedule to receive jobs from the academy’s love-struck girls, and satisfy their requests to unlock new missions and story scenes.
- Suck your way to Pantsu Paradise! – Equip the Demon Sweeper, capable of vacuuming up Gal*Gun 2’s pesky demon menaces…and sucking the dresses right off the girls’ bodies!
- Get up-close and very personal! – Enter Doki Doki Mode, which returns in its biggest, boldest and bounciest guise ever, to rub, caress and poke your way to happiness!
Gal*Gun 2 is bringing moe back on PS4 and Nintendo Switch in Spring, 2018!